Use of Forms. The following forms have been made available by the franchisor:
1. Employment Application. We are working on getting a new employment application template for franchises, but any generic application can work.
2. Incident Report. Same as above.
3. Daily Form Envelopes. These are received when opening stores and can also be ordered through out store’s catalog.
4. End of month sales recap. We send out weekly sales recap to all our franchisees. This report shows how each did compared to their previous week and the same week the year prior. The same report also shows how each did compared to other stores.
Financial Reporting Requirements
1. Daily Sales Reporting. You are required to report your sales to the home office on a daily basis at the end of each day. Currently all stores are set up to use POS systems that will facilitate our nightly unattended electronic polling (via computer at the home office) of your daily sales information. You must assure that your equipment is maintained and activated to permit electronic polling. If our electronic polling fails for any reason you will be expected to manually transmit your daily sales information by faxing us a Daily Report Form promptly after notification that polling of your store failed.
2. Monthly Financials. The home office may ask for your monthly financials. You are required to provide these reports in a timely manner. Please include the following information:
a. Income Statement
b. Balance Sheet
c. Margin Reports
3. Yearly Financials. The home office may ask for your yearly financials. These are the same reports provided in the monthly financials but encompass the whole year. You are required to provide these reports in a timely manner.