Two central city developments in Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, offer choice retail spaces in new multifamily, mixed-use buildings.
Portland Astoria is a luxury high-rise apartment development located in the heart of the downtown’s central business district and just steps from the city’s coveted waterfront. The property currently has more than 14,000 square feet of ground-level retail space, providing myriad options well-suited for Street Corner’s Urban Market store concept to provide residents and the surrounding community with groceries, fresh food, and everyday convenience items. Features of the property include:
- 20-story development with 348 luxury residential units
- Large windows with excellent street frontage and foot traffic
- Located downtown near Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Riverfront
- WalkScore® of 95
- Area highlights include Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront, Keller Auditorium, Crown Plaza, Wells Fargo Center, Kimpton RiverPlace, Keller Fountain Park, Portland State University and World Trade Center
- More than 29,000 population within 1-mile radius
- Average household income more than $71,000 within 1-mile radius
Coen and Columbia is a six-story multifamily development located in downtown Vancouver’s bustling “Restaurant Row.” The property offers a 2,200 square-foot ground level retail space with large windows and outdoor seating, also ideal for a Street Corner Urban Market. Here are additional details about the amenities and attractions:
- 118 residential units at the vibrant intersection of 6th Street and Washington Street
- Neighborhood serviced by C-Tran, Washington’s public transit system, with three stops within walking distance
- Underground parking garage with 750+ stalls both for residents and the public
- Storefront glass above brick with outdoor seating available
- 24-foot ceilings
- More than 61,000 population within 3-mile radius
- Average household income more than $75,000 within 1-mile radius
Street Corner Urban Markets offer residents and guests the ultimate convenience, with everyday essential products combined with fresh, made-from-scratch meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our “Naan-traditional” menu is highlighted by our chef-created delicacies of pizzas and sandwiches baked on warm, savory naan – a traditional Indian flatbread – supplemented by salads, sides, and a bevy of delicious accompaniments.
There has never been a better time to join the Street Corner family. We are blazing a new path in the convenience store industry with multiple store concepts tailored to meet the needs of any setting, be it traditional malls and shopping centers, corporate and education campuses, residential developments, fuel stations – even truck stops! Best of all, our master franchisees and operations team have decades of combined experience helping new store owners thrive. We’re growing. Whether you are in the Pacific Northwest or anywhere from coast to coast, we have an opportunity that will meet your needs. Contact Vik today!