In true Texas fashion, Grandcape is a grand-scale mixed-use development. Set to rival some of the largest high-end shopping districts in the country in sheer size (think Magnificent Mile and Mall of America) the shopping mega-center services a robust community of more than 700,000 within a 15-mile radius.
This opportunity is for a space that is part of the completed first phase of the project. At just over 1,000 square feet, and part of the theater building, the shell is ideally suited for a Street Corner Express to serve a large customer base of shoppers and employees. Check out these stats on the overall development:
- Anchored by Sheels, Galaxy Theater, Andretti’s and the legendary Nebraska Furniture Mart – the first in Texas
- 440 residential units completed
- 420 hotel rooms completed
- 50,000 sf of office space completed
- An additional 2.9 million sf of planned development, including 850 more residential units and 300 more hotel rooms
- Total planned development when completed is more than 6.5 million sf
- Adjacent corporate headquarters with more than 150,000 employees
Located in The Colony subdivision along the Sam Rayburn Tollway, Grandscape is at the center of numerous upscale neighborhoods in north Dallas. The average household income in the surrounding community is $129,000 and the population is growing. A Street Corner Express, providing quality, popular grab-and-go items and everyday convenience essentials, is bound for success in this thriving scene. Our commitment to quality design and forward-thinking in our stores lends itself to the luxury appeal of this development.
This is the perfect chance for an individual or partners with entrepreneurial spirit to discover what so many other Street Corner franchisees have – a winning business with a winning brand. Our franchise advisors have years of experience helping new and experienced business owners get established and on the path to success. Contact us today to learn more about Street Corner ownership and this can’t miss opportunity in the heart of the Lone Star state.