Located in Meridian, Idaho, 3648 Centrepoint Way is a brand new multi-unit townhome and retail development. This is a chance to snap up the last remaining store space in a bustling, growing community in Idaho’s second largest city with close proximity to the capital of Boise. Situated on high-traffic Eagle Road, the 2,260 square foot ground floor setting is well suited for our Street Corner Urban Market concept.
Other details about this location include:
- Good traffic flow from the surrounding businesses and subdivisions
- Newly built retail space – gray shell ready for buildout
- Nearby tenants include Hobby Lobby, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Downeast Trading, Kohls, and more
- 246,731 population within five miles
- Median household income of $99,053 within one mile
- 19.6% population growth within the last five years
- Location along Eagle Road sees an average of 50,000 vehicles per day
Street Corner Urban Markets present communities a wide array of beverages, snacks, assorted groceries, and other everyday essentials. In addition to these amenities, Urban Market stores include our chef-curated fresh food service, featuring a mouthwatering menu of delicious pizzas, wraps and salads. The pizzas and wraps are uniquely prepared on savory naan, a traditional Indian flatbread.
New Street Corner franchisees benefit from a fully-supported process for onboarding. Our operations team assists with negotiating the lease as well as all other aspects, including design, inventory management, accounting, training and more. Onboarding executives either currently are or have been store owners themselves, so they are familiar with the fine details of owning and operating a franchise, instilling confidence throughout the transition.
To learn more about this opportunity in Meridian or any of the many store options available right now around the country, contact Vik today!