Discover the benefits of independent business ownership with Street Corner’s Urban Market platform, servicing a bustling community in the heart of Birmingham, Alabama’s Parkside District. The Palmer is a luxury apartment development offering a prominent corner retail location with high brand visibility. The 1,470 square-foot unit is situated below 228 luxury apartments and directly across from Regions Field, a prominent minor league baseball stadium. This is an excellent opportunity for an Urban Market franchise, complete with fast casual fresh food service, to support this vibrant community.
- Adjacent to The University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Campus and Medical District (over 50,000 students and employees)
- 22,563 students enrolled at the University, the highest ever for UAB
- 500,000± visitors annually to Railroad Park, a thriving greenspace where hundreds visit daily to enjoy the outdoors while staying downtown
- 97,000 employees and 10,056 residents within a one-mile radius, easily walkable to Powell Steam Plant
- 26,000± employees and 1,200 beds at UAB Hospital, the fourth largest public academic medical center in the country and the state’s largest single employer
- 2,981 hotel rooms within a one-mile radius provides opportunity for visitors to easily access and explore the popular Parkside neighborhood
- 8,500 capacity at Regions Field, a minor league baseball park and home to the Birmingham Barons
- 2,749 housing units within one mile
- $1,790 average rent per month
Street Corner Urban Markets offer tenants and guests the ultimate convenience, with everyday essential products combined with fresh, made-from-scratch meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our “Naan-traditional” menu is highlighted by our chef-created delicacies of pizzas and sandwiches baked on warm, savory naan – a traditional Indian flatbread – supplemented by salads, sides, and a bevy of delicious accompaniments.
The new franchisee for this location can anticipate a customized, sleek design with modernized, inviting merchandise fixtures and coolers that feature our recently updated branding and “hip” styling. Street Corner Urban Market stores offer a solid business platform for a reasonable financial investment for entry, making them well suited for new franchisees that are just beginning their journey in entrepreneurship.At Street Corner, our operations team has decades of combined experience helping new store owners thrive. We’re growing. If you are interested in owning your own successful business in the Birmingham area we want to hear from you. Schedule an appointment with Vik today to learn more about this opportunity!
Street Corner is growing! We regularly post company news, store openings, menu updates, and new franchise opportunities here. Stay up to date by subscribing to get new post notifications.