We are excited about our new blog and hope you are too!!
Sign up to receive posts by email over there to the right. Just put in your email and when the confirmation email shows up in your inbox, simply click the “Confirm Follow” button.
Thank you for following our new blog, we hope to see you around. We leave you with some fun facts:
- Every person has a unique tongue print
- Albert Singer (Singer Sewing Machines) is widely considered to be the father of the modern-day franchise model
- Today’s average household in the USA contains more computer power than existed in the world before 1965
- Yahoo! was originally called ‘Jerry’s Guide to the World Wide Web’
- A sneeze zooms out of your mouth at up to 600 m.p.h.
- After racking up a $40 late fee on a VHS copy of Apollo 13, Reed Hastings came up with and started Netflix
- The average life span of an umbrella is 1 1/2 years
- Only 8% of the world’s currency is physical money, the rest exists only on computers
- Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy’s, learned the franchise restaurant business under Colonel Harlan Sanders of KFC while working at locations in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Thomas would later earn the money to open up Wendy’s by way of profits from an ownership stake given to him by Sanders for turning around underperforming KFC locations in Columbus, Ohio
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple
- Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites, Scientists say that a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible