Be prepared to open your store, soon.
Hope you have received EIDL and/or PPP already or may be getting it soon. Seems like finally we may be seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
We have received news from few major mall developers about their plan to open certain malls through out the country. Below is the link to list of malls and specific guidelines retailers need to follow that will help you determine when you need open your store and what precautions you need to take. If you have store in different mall then be sure to check their website so you can be ready as well.
- Simon Malls Reopening Update and Key Tenant Guidelines
- Brookfield Malls Reopening Update with Tenant Resources
- Check expired products and set aside to negotiate return for credit or exchange from vendor.
- Purchase comprehensive kit to safe guard your employees and customers from our preferred vendor that includes plexi-glass barrier for cashier/customers, masks, sanitizer etc.
- All employees should be trained in CDC COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Preemptive Employee Screening and Employee Safety Protection should be observed.
- Employees should screen themselves at home prior to coming to work and check again after reaching work (like body temperature, coughing etc.).
- Everyone should be encouraged to frequently wash or otherwise sanitize hands throughout the workday.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from fellow co-workers and shoppers whenever possible.
Please be extra cautious in the beginning and feel free to contact me if you have any question.
Street Corner Operations