After years of exodus, millennials and others are returning to city centers to live, shop and dine, and Street Corner is catering to that trend with its “Urban Superette” store. Its newest, in a historic mixed-use complex in the heart of Chattanooga, Tennessee, blends conveniences, groceries, and fresh food offerings including a salad bar and deli. In fact, the new store can segregate the grocery section for 24-7 access to building residents, with self-checkout and fingerprint payment. Online ordering and delivery is coming next month.
To learn more about your next opportunity for success contact our sales team at 785.272.8529 today.
Check out the below articles on this store!
- Convenience Store Decisions: http://www.cstoredecisions.com/2016/09/23/street-corner-opens-two-new-locations/
- Convenience Store News: http://www.csnews.com/product-categories/foodservice/street-corner-grows-urban-superette-concept
- Times Free Press: http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/community/story/2016/aug/31/street-corner-market-opens-downtown/383747/
- Chattanoogan: http://www.chattanoogan.com/2016/8/22/330416/Upscale-Market-Opening-In-Historic.aspx
- CSP Daily News: http://www.cspdailynews.com/industry-news-analysis/corporate-news/articles/street-corner-opens-urban-superette#page=0